Venetogravel is an event regulated by F.C.I. under CONI.
Foreign athletes with UCI cards are allowed.
Anyone can participate, even non-members, who are at least 18 years old and with the medical certificate.
When you’re registering and paying the fee, the card and certificate must be uploaded; but they do not prejudice the completion of the registration itself, considering that in Juli 18, those currently in possession, may have expired.
It will be possible to load and / or recharge them at any time in Endu, before Juli 18th 2020.
Attention: those who are not up-to-date with the medical certificate and any declared card cannot start.
The cards declared during registration will be checked by the team on 17/18 Juli at the pre-start registration.
from 1 December 2019 to 15 January 2020:
€ 45.00 for UCI members
€ 49.00 for non-members (see above)
from 16 January 2020 to 15 March 2020:
€ 60.00 for foreign UCI members
€ 64.00 for non-members (see above)
The registration includes:
• writing in the list of participants on the Veneto Gravel home page
• GPS track of the route (sent by email after the last checks a week before the event)
• Event pagckage with gadgets being defined
• PASOL technical wear (value 65.00 euros), reserved for free, only for the first 200 subscribers. During registration, you have to choose the size (size below). The same garment may possibly be purchased on 17/18 juli on stock price.
• Live tracking by free Neveralone app for the event, to be downloaded on your smartphone. It will be possible, as in previous editions, to insert personal trackers such as Spot and Garmin Inreach, avoiding battery consumption on the smartphone. Other trackers managed by Endu are also available as a paid option.
• Menu for lunch / dinner reserved for FINISHERS only upon arrival within 110 hours; at the end there’s a facility named Casabella, open 24 hours a day, until Tuesday evening, (vegetarian and vegan also available).
• Services and showers available on arrival 24 hours a day, within 110 hours of start.
• Veneto Gravel finisher certificate sent by e-mail.
• writing in the Veneto Gravel finisher 2020 page
• ARI O.R. 600 k for those who will finish within 80 hours.
Registration procedures and rules:
Also for the fourth edition of Veneto Gravel 2020, about registrations we relied on ENDU, an international multilingual and multisport platform. Registrations are possible only through Endu. The dates of opening, closing, and exchange are fixed.
There will be some commission fees that will be displayed before making the payment and are managed by Endu. You will also find other options and offers in collaboration with Endu. They are not mandatory for the event.
Attention: Registration fees are non-refundable, for any reason: cannot be transferred to another participant and cannot be frozen for another edition. The event will take place in any weather condition. In case of suspension due to alerts, weather alerts or emergencies not dependent on the organization, the registration fees cannot be refounded.
Remember to use a valid email address to receive all the information, the track and more.
By registering and paying the participation fee, you declare to accept the terms which can be consulted in the specific section, and which you will find to sign before departure.
Register to Veneto Gravel
Are you already registered to Veneto Gravel?
Follow us on our social media